Terms + Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Well Groomed Life Ltd Limited t/a Well + Being
Business Registration Number: 9429050036875
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, and terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Well+Being.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the site, the purchase of our Services on this site, app or in a centre will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: “Sessions” means any, information and body therapy sessions provided by Well+Being through or via the Site, app or our centre and all services offered as part of any package. Any electronic information supplied to you by Well+Being will constitute part of “Session” and not a Product and cancellation rights will apply accordingly. “Products” means any products offered for sale on the Site or in the Well+Being centre. “Site” means the web site at the URL www.wellandbeing.nz or replacement site(s) from time to time.
Please read through the terms and conditions. When signing up as a client of Well + Being, you agree to the terms and conditions.
ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For new clients, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled session time and for existing clients, please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled session time, we are unable to extend session times or bookings to accommodate late arrivals.
2. Please ensure you check in with our friendly team when you arrive.
3. Payment must be made at the time of booking, online or instore.
4. Well + Being reserves the right to alter prices and services without notice.
5. Well + Being practitioners do not claim that any services offered at our facility should substitute medical advice or medical treatment by a doctor.
6. Please advise us at time of booking whether you have any medical conditions that may impact your experience, including any reasons that treatment may not be suitable for you. Well + Being reserves the right to decline treatment for medical reasons.
7. Clients acknowledge that they use the facility and engage in our treatments at their own risk. Well + Being will not be held responsible for any damages, injury or death that occurs at, or as a result of using our facility.
8. Well + Being will not be held responsible for any lost properties while using our facility.
9. Well + Being reserves the right to refuse use of facilities to clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or those who behave in a manner which is deemed abusive or harassing to other clients and/or staff. In the event that this occurs, any payment made will not be refunded.
10. Prices, products and offers include GST and are charged in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
11. All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Credit Card Policy
All bookings via the Well Being website or App require a Credit Card to be held on file in case of no-show or late cancellations
- We require 12 hour’s cancellation notice
- If you cancel within our 12 hours cancellation window or do not show to your appointment, the full price of your service will automatically be deducted from your Credit Card on file.
- If you do not have a card on file and cancel in the 12-hour window, you will be emailed the invoice to be paid.
- You will be required to pay any outstanding fees owed upon your next visit.
- Cancellations can be processed online, please log into your account and select cancel.
- If outside 12 hours you can cancel or reschedule on our booking software.
- We do not accept cancellations via email or social media as they are not monitored closely.
- If you have booked via a package or program, our 12 hours cancellation policy still applies and your card on file will be charged if you do not show or cancel in the 12-hour window.
If you are unhappy with your service you may request a refund, refunds are processed as store credit and applied to your account for later use.
Gift cards may be purchased online or in the studio. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards are not transferable.
Well + Being does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness or any other reason. All purchases are final. We accept no responsibility if a card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
Our gift cards are valid for a year unless stated otherwise.
- Well+Being does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on 5, 10 and 20 packages for change of mind, injury, illness or any other reason.
- Any late, non-cancellations or no shows will be processed as per our above policy.
Introductory Studio Passes
- Well+Being Introductory studio passes are available to new clients only.
- Your intro pass is valid for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Members refers to the holder of any active ongoing membership offered by Well +Being.
- You or your is a reference to the member whose name the Well + Being Membership is held in.
- Membership refers to the commitment of an individual to pay for a selection of services offered by the Well + Being Membership within an agreed duration of time, minimum 12 weeks commitment.
- Appointments and bookings are an agreed time and date between both the membership holder and Well + Being Membership at which the requested service will be delivered.
- Your Well + Being Membership term commences on the billing date chosen when you purchase your membership and continues strictly for the number of weeks that you have purchased your membership.
- You cannot transfer your membership to any other person or allow any other person to use part of your membership at any time.
- While we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your desired booking time we cannot and do not guarantee that a particular booking time will be available unless it is booked in advance.
- Weekly payments are debited directly from the chosen payment method from the billing date chosen at the time of signup.
- All payments will be debited via your method of payment weekly in advance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available on your credit card to allow weekly debit payments to be made.
- Please note that extra services will require an extra fee.
- Membership credits rollover to a maximum of 7 days only .
- Membership benefits do not continue after membership has expired.
- Pre-paid and secure gift cards are strictly not accepted as a payment method for memberships.
- We reserve the right to increase the price for memberships annually. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you written notice of a membership price increase at least 30 days prior to any price increase taking effect.
- We may occasionally need to close various areas of the facilities for repair or maintenance. While the facility or equipment is closed for repair or maintenance, you will not be entitled to a credit or refund during this time.
- CONSENT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, THEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, CONSENT AND AGREE THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH WEEK UNTIL YOU PROPERLY CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP OR WE TERMINATE YOUR AGREEMENT. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL MEANS WE WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOU FOR THE MEMBERSHIP UNTIL YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP OR WE TERMINATE YOUR AGREEMENT. IN ORDER TO PROPERLY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH A 14-DAY WRITTEN NOTICE.
Late cancellation & No Show Policy
- If you cancel your appointment without giving us 12 hour’s notice we will charge you a fee of 100% of that service.
- If you ‘no show’ or do not attend your appointment time that you have booked without prior notice you will be charged 100% of that service.
Cancellation & Freeze Policy
- You can cancel on notice of 2 weeks if you are relocating more than 20 km away and give proof of the relocation.
- You can cancel at your convenience once the original minimum term of 12 weeks is up, with a notice period of 2 weeks.
- Well + Being has the authorization to debit cancellation fees from your chosen method of payment.
- You CANNOT hold or freeze your membership for any reason.
Late Arrival Policy
If you are running late, please give us a courtesy call as soon as possible to notify us, and ensure that we can still accommodate your appointment. We do uphold a 5-minute rule to be able to accommodate you with an abbreviated treatment. If you are more than 5 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate your appointment, in which you will be asked to reschedule.
IMPORTANT LIABILITY STATEMENT
The information available on or through this site, app and the Services supplied via or in connection with this site or at the Well+Being centre do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that sessions are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any session, you should consult a doctor.
It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this site (and provided by us to you as part of any Service) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you.
You, your legal representatives, and your heir's release, waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Well+Being and its operators for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
STATUTORY RIGHTS AND REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
You may purchase a session or package of sessions or such other combinations as Well+Being may introduce from time to time. Sessions may not be shared and are not transferable.
Session fees may be increased by Well+Being at any time. The Proprietor shall give Clients not less than 30 days notice prior to any such increases.
The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
SITE USAGE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may use the Site for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these terms and you may not copy or use any material from the site for any commercial purpose.
The intellectual property rights in all contents of the site and supplied as part of the Products or Services, and in the Well+Being brands’ trademarks and logos (“Materials”) are owned by Well+Being Limited. Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of any Materials, or remove or change anything on the site, or include or create links to or from the site without our written authority, or remove or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in any Materials or copies thereof. “Well+Being” is a registered trademark owned by Well+Being. You must not use the Well+Being brand, logo or marks without a written licence.
You must not use the site to post, upload or otherwise transmit material which is obscene or pornographic, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, infringing of any intellectual property or otherwise unlawful, to harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, to misrepresent your identity or status, to hack into this site or any other related computer system, to make excessive traffic demands, deliver viruses or forward chain letters or similar materials that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the site or any other web site or damage or destroy the reputation of Well+Being.
Well+Being accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the site. However, Well+Being reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation.
Well+Being will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the site to ensure that you download the most up-to-date version of the site as we may change the site from time to time.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are referred to the important liability statement at the top of these terms and conditions. Subject to that statement you agree that your use of this Site, the app and the Service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Well+Being does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the site, app or the Services (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranteed or predicted result.
Subject to the important liability statement, Well+Being is not liable for failure to comply with these terms and conditions due to any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, the input of incorrect information by you.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Well+Being may suspend the operation of the site or app for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the site or app from time to time. Access to or use of the site or any sites or pages or app linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
Well+Being may terminate the Service immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or do not pay any sums due to Well+Being (including if the credit/debit card you use is not valid or does not work for another reason).
No contract will exist in relation to the Services until we have confirmed to you by email the particulars of your order, the value of your order and Services you have purchased.
Information displayed on the site, app or in our centre as to pricing and availability is subject to change by Well+Being without notice.
ENQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any enquiries or complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum age for all our body therapy services is 16 years however parental attendance will be required for those under the age of 18
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND PRIOR USE MEDICAL ADVICE
If you have any pre-existing health conditions, you must consult with a doctor prior to use of any of our body therapies.
Well+Being may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing the site or using the app you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the site or use the app. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with New Zealand law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.